Pat Kellett, General Secretary Treasurer, United Association – Union of Plumbers, Fitters, Welders and Service Techs, and a member of Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562, will be honored as a Distinguished Labor Leader at the at the 20th Annual Judge James Dailey Wahl Memorial “Hoses, Handcuffs & Hard Hats” reception and awards ceremony March 10 at the IBEW Local 1 hall, 5850 Elizabeth Ave. in St. Louis.
The annual program is sponsored by the Ancient Order of Hibernians. Judge Wahl was a respected pro-Labor attorney and judge who died in 2016.
A venerable St. Louis Irish fraternal organization, the Ancient Order of the Hibernians also is honoring:
- City Fire Fighters – Michael Barnes, William P. Pollihan and Battalion Chief Rusty Shelton.
- County Police Officers – Zachary Faulkner and Doug Forsyth Jr.
- County Fire fighter – Brad Peters.
- Civic Leader – Syberg Family (Syberg’s Family of Restaurants)
- Grand Marshal– Sandi Swift, National Historian of the Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians.
DONATIONS AND INFORMATION
The “Hoses, Handcuffs & Hardhats” reception will begin at 6 p.m. A $25 minimum donation includes food, beer, wine, door prizes, Irish dancers and live entertainment. All proceeds will go to the BackStoppers, $5 for the Fight Fund and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
For more information on Ancient Order of the Hibernians, visit stlhibernians.com.