Labor News From Our Region
Urgent Member Meetings scheduled to combat RTW
With anti-worker right-to-work, paycheck deception and anti-prevailing wage legislation moving through the Missouri Legislature at a record pace, area labor clubs are hosting Urgent Member Meetings to educate union members on what’s at stake and what can be done to stop this assault on working families.
You owe it to yourself and your family to attend a meeting near you. Additional meeting dates will be added as needed.
URGENT MEMBER MEETINGS SCHEDULE
• Wednesday, Feb. 25 – 7 p.m. – Hosted by the Rockwood Labor Club at the Eureka-Pacific Elks Lodge, 19 West First Street, Eureka MO 63025
• Thursday, Feb. 26 – 7:00 p.m. – Hosted by the South County Labor Club at Genesis Banquet Center, 2651 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, MO 63125
• Monday, March 9 – 7 p.m. – Hosted by the Jefferson County Labor Club, 4 Main Street, Festus, MO 63028
• Tuesday, March 10 – 6 p.m. – Hosted by the Southeast Missouri Central Labor Council at Missouri Laborers Local 1104 Hall, 773 Enterprise Street, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
• Wednesday, March 18 – 7 p.m. – Hosted by the Jefferson City Building Trades and Labor Clubs at the Truman Hotel, 1510 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City, MO 65109
• Wednesday April 1 – 7 p.m. – Hosted by the Warren County Labor Club at Ruiz Castillo Mexican Restaurant, 233 N Service Road West, Wright City, MO 63028