The only official AFL-CIO union newspaper in the St. Louis and Southern Illinois metropolitan region (includes special weekly sports section – Outdoor Sports).
- Published weekly (Thursday)
- Targets union members and their families who have substantial disposable income and union decision makers who can buy and recommend services to their members.
- Number of Columns: 5
- Image Area: 10 5/16"(wide) X 13"(deep)
- Trim Size: 11 3/8" X 14 1/2"; Tabloid, No Bleeds
- Printing Process: Offset Full Run
- Binding Method: Fold
SUBMITTING ADS CAMERA READY:
All camera-ready art must be to size and output at appropriate line screen (see below). Color proofs must accompany all spot and 4-color process artwork.
Black/White Art: 85-line screen
Halftones: 85-line screen
Process Color: 100-line screen
Negatives: Right reading, emulsion side down
SUBMITTING ADS VIA ELECTRONIC FILES:
All ads submitted electronically must be accompanied by the following:
- Laser proof of each ad output to appropriate
line screen (see above); separations for color ads.
- Ads must be created in applications currently
supported by our Production Department
(see list below);
- All fonts (suitcase and screen fonts) and all linked graphic files must be included on disks;
- Images used in files must be scanned at a
minimum of 300 dpi.
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED REMOVABLE MEDIA:
- Flash Drives
- Jump Drives
- Mac platform only: InDesign CC;
- Illustrator CC,
- Photoshop CC
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF format).
Any application not listed is not supported by our Production Department.
SUBMITTING VIA EMAIL:
We can receive ads directly from the client to our email address. The files can be saved in several different formats: TIF, EPS, PDF.
Please email the ad to your advertising representative. If you experience any problems emailing your files, please call 314.535.9660, ask for the Production Department.
Space: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, one week prior to publication date
Electronic Ads: 10:00 a.m., Monday prior to publication date
Copy to be Set: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, one week prior to publication date