OUR READERS SPEND MONEY:
• 95% own their own homes
• 43% plan to make home improvements in the next 12 months
• 24% plan to buy a car or a truck in the next 18 months
• 11% plan to buy or sell a home in the next 18 months
• 50% visit gaming boats at least once a year – 25% much more frequently
• 21% own a watercraft
• 76% will spend 1-3 weeks on vacation away from home
• 74% use savings plans and buy financial services
Love the outdoors:
• 32% camp
• 34% buy boats
• 50% fish
• 28% hunt
• 25% hike
Because half our readers do not get the Post Dispatch your ad dollars reach new potential buyers.
A SUSTAINED BUY:
Because of the Labor Tribunes acceptability, believability and staying power in our readers’ homes:
• 81% of our readers keep the Labor Tribune in their homes for up to a week, that’s repeated exposure to your potential customers.
• 68% rate our news ”more reliable” -we’re their trusted source for Labor news.
• 86% look to us a a source of information that no other news source provides.
• 91% of readers spend anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour reading us –your customer comes into the paper every week …and stays long enough to see your message.
Attitude Research Company Readership Survey
Circulation Verification Council