Fifteen IBEW Local 1 contractors made the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of region’s largest electrical contractors among the 17 firms ranked.
The 15 contractors are all signatory to Local 1 and members of the St. Louis Chapter of the National Electrical Contractor Association (NECA). IBEW Local 1 and NECA partner to form the Electrical Connection.
The rankings are based on gross billings in 2020. The 15 Electrical Connection contractors that made the list include:
- J.F. Electric Inc. – $274.5 million
- Sachs Electric – $264.41 million
- Guarantee Electrical Co. – $206.2 million
- PayneCrest Electric Inc. – $165 million
- Aschinger Electric Co. – $49.31 million
- Bell Electrical Contractors Inc. – $34.4 million
- TSI Global Cos., LLC – $28.13 million
- Kaemmerlen Electric – $27 million
- Kaiser Electric – $27 million
- Kay Bee Electric – $23.1 million
- RJP Electric LLC – $22.75 million
- Schaeffer Electric Co. Inc. – $21 million
- Schneider Electric of St. Louis, LLC – $20.51 million
- Pyramid Electrical Contractors – $19.2 million
- J. Bathe Electric – $8.71 million
The industries served by the IBEW/NECA contactors on the list span residential and commercial, healthcare, power, industrial, retail, multifamily, renewable energy, institutional, R&D, data centers, schools and more.
St. Louis NECA contractors employ IBEW electricians and communication technicians.
The IBEW/NECA Electrical Connection partnership provides safe and reliable electrical construction, maintenance, repair and replacement services across Missouri, the nation and the world. Learn more at electricalconnection.org.