[This story has been edited to correct the names of the elected trustees]
Wentzville, MO – UAW Local 2250, which represents about 4,000 workers at the GM Assembly Plant, recently elected new officers for the union local.
Local 2250’s new officers include:
- President Fredrick Jamison.
- Vice President Shawn Kohrs.
- Financial Secretary Darin Gilley.
- Recording Secretary Kim Cook Bell.
- Chairperson Dale Averitt.
- Trustees John Langford, Rita Griffin, Pamela Mason.
- Sergeant at Arms Terrance Mosley.
- Guide Steven Newell.
UAW workers assemble the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon mid-size pickups at Wentzville, as well as the Chevy Express and GMC Savana full-size vans.
Wentzville runs three shifts with about 1,250 workers on each shift.