We Are Missouri is kicking off the “No On A” campaign to defeat so-called “right-to-work” with rallies and trainings throughout the state starting Feb. 19. This is an opportunity to join the fight to defeat this phony anti-worker law and find out more about the consequences of so-called “right-to-work” (RTW) for every Missourian.
At this time, the measure is expected to appear on the Aug. 7 election ballot.
CEO’s and anonymous out-of-state donors are pouring millions of dollars into Missouri to promote RTW and its devastating impact on middle-class families. Missouri Governor Eric Greitens and his dark money Super PAC “A New Missouri” are determined to protect this anti-worker legislation at all costs. We won’t win this fight based on money alone.
Our campaign will be won door-to-door and face-to-face by talking to our family, friends, neighbors and co-workers about what “right-to-work” will do to them and the impact it will have on working Missourians.
This is your opportunity to join We are Missouri and show Gov. Greitens and his corrupt cronies the people of Missouri are not going to let special interests and corporations drive down our wages and standard of living to pad their pockets or buy them another vacation home.
Attend one of the following rallies to learn more about the campaign and how you can help.
‘NO’ ON PROP. A KICKOFF RALLIES
• Feb. 20 – 5:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. at Laborer’s Local 1104 Hall, 773 Enterprise, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Doors open at 5 p.m.
• Feb. 21 – 6 p.m. at Jefferson City Labor Temple, 209 Flora Dr., Jefferson City, MO 65101
• Feb. 26 – 6 p.m. at Callison Hall,1222 S. 10th St., St. Joseph, MO 64501
• Feb. 26 – 6:30 p.m. at IBEW Local 1 Hall, 5850 Elizabeth Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110
• Feb. 28 – 5:30 p.m. registration, 6 p.m. start at IBEW Local 124 Hall, 303 E. 103 Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64114
• March 5 – 5 p.m. at IAM District 9 Hall, 12365 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
• March 6 – 7 p.m. at Tri-County Labor Club, #10 Droeste Square, St. Charles, MO 63301
Join the campaign to stop RTW at one of the “No on Prop A” rallies near you. For more information visit wearemo.org or email email@example.com.